Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First, and hopefully not last, blog...

So now I have a blog. I think I used to have one a long time ago before I had anything interesting to say, and whether or not this will be interesting (to me or to you), I thought I would give this a second go. I will very likely need some direction in the blog world, ie: changing backgrounds, uploading pictures, adding people, etc. and so on...so please please...if it looks like I'm don't know what I'm doing with my blog, tell me!

That being said, I would just like to add that I'm not really sure what direction this blog will take. I imagine myself as a Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City) kind of writer, turning my daily life experiences into interesting excerpts with a dose of introspection, but this could very well turn into an online rant.

YAY OBAMA!!! :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of bragging

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I love blogging. It's so much fun...can't wait to hear all about your life via cyberspace!! :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete