Monday, February 9, 2009

Stuffs

A few of you have asked to see more about the boyfriend, so here are a couple of pics we've taken recently. These two were taken the other day at the park...



(Its really a shame that I make this face so often....)

This one was taken before we went to this gala event this past weekend. The tickets were $100 a person (ours were free from his work friend) and it was a pretty swanky affair, so I worried about what I was going to wear for days. It felt like a very adult activity to attend a "gala" and I was worried I would look out of place. I envisioned myself wearing a long gown, but apparently they just don't really make those anymore: long is out, short is in. Who knew? Thankfully I was appropriately dressed to not look out of place in my new dress (from ROSS, thank you), and I just added this pic cause I think I looked pretty darn cute! According to my roomate I looked like a present, lol :)

5 comments:

  1. Short is in... then you must be very fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress! i love that color, and it's totally stylish! good for you for going to Ross!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable...and we need a pic of the boyfriend with sunglasses off!! :)

    ReplyDelete